Fred starts by talking about the new book, The Ultimate Question 2.0. The key focus of the new book is that NPS is no longer Net Promoter Score but the Net Promoter System. Although the fundamentals have not changed, Net Promoter is definitely no longer just a metric. Just a quick overview before we move into the Q&A section of Fred's session...
Net Promoter System is
- Employee + Customer. Building the momentum of the Flywheel by creating employee promoters and customer promoters.
- Build around this the concepts of Mission, Leadership and Culture.
- And ensure that you have a true:
- Employee Strategy
- Customer Strategy
- Link to Economics
- Closed Loop Follow-Up
- Innovation and Differentiation
- Technical/IT Enablers
Net Promoter Adoption
- About 35% of companies have probably adopted NPS as a metric
- Maybe 5% have adopted it as a true discipline
Thank you so much to everyone who sent in questions for Fred. We're filming the session and will be sharing detail as we had a lot of questions coming in from people who weren't able to attend. Watch this space!