Introduction to NPS
FREE • UNLOCK 6 LESSONS
Do not start this course. Use the New Masterclass Instead
This class will no longer be available after July 20, 2018. Instead, use the new the Net Promoter Masterclass.
Developed by our strategic partner Owen CX Group, the Net Promoter Masterclass updates NPS® methodology for a digital age. The course offers you 11 core models and toolsets to make sure you’re generously equipped to manage your customer experience program like an innovator. Close this course and open the Masterclass from the Academy menu. Complete the Masterclass to earn your certificate.
NPS is more than a score; it is a model for building a sustainable customer-centric growth strategy in a rapidly changing, increasingly commoditized and markedly disruptive business environment. “Introduction to NPS,” traces the evolution of NPS from a metric to a maturity model for customer-centric growth, introducing you to the foundation you need not only to make the case for customer experience in your organization but to enable it.
Beginning with the origins of NPS and ending with a detailed, multi-year case study, lessons in this course ground research in real world best practice to provide you with a clear overview of the essentials on the roadmap to NPS success. By its end, you will:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of NPS
- Have tools to make a compelling business case for customer experience
- Learn about the essential building blocks and hallmarks of NPS program success
- Know how to identify the common pitfalls which stand in the way of growth
- Possess an in-depth understanding of how one company achieved double digit returns on their customer experience investments by applying best practice