Meet Laura L. Brooks, PhD
VP, Innovation & Strategy, NICE Satmetrix
Insights from Our Interview with Laura Brooks, PhD
Social Media: What’s a Marketer to Do?
Rumor has it that social media is the most reliable way to understand customer recommendations. Really? Find out what NICE Satmetrix research has to say about how consumers like to seek information, share their experiences, and communicate with companies. Dr. Laura Brooks reveals findings from a study of tens of thousands of consumers and looks at how consumer behavior varies by industry. And what are those millennials really up to, anyway? Learn the true impact of word-of-mouth behavior and what it means for you as a CX professional or marketer.
Strike Up a Conversation
When you meet Laura in person, strike up a conversation! A few insights into Laura to get you started:
- Two-word advice for CX success: Intense focus.
- Debunk this myth! Customer experience belongs only to the front line
- Admirable CX innovation: Social Net Promoter
- Learn this from your peers: Everything! And let them learn from you.
- Common CX career mistake: Failing to be vital to the company’s cultural transformation.
- Talk to me about: Art events, restaurants, and indie movies
- Hidden talent: Ballet and jazz dance.
- Goal in progress: Writing another book.
- Life-long passion: Gourmet cooking.