Meet Laura DeSoto
Senior VP, Marketing and Product Management, Experian
Insights from Our Interview with Experian’s Laura DeSoto and Sandy Anderson
Experian’s Net Promoter Journey: Let the Data Be Your Guide
How far will your Net Promoter Journey have taken you in 10 years? What milestones will you have celebrated, and what storms will you have weathered? Experian already knows. Since the launch of its program 10 years ago, the company has undergone leadership changes and has endured a continuously changing business environment, including the challenging 2008 financial crisis. In this session Laura and her colleague Sandy Andersonwill share the current state of Experian’s program, talk about lessons learned along the way, and most importantly share their perspective as business leaders on how using Net Promoter data to guide their day-to-day operations. Leave with a better understanding of how to engage business leaders by giving them an opportunity to see the benefits of using customer feedback to guide their operations.
Strike Up a Conversation
When you meet Laura in person, strike up a conversation! Here are a few insights to get you going:
- Two-word advice for CX success: Lead courageously!
- Learn this from your peers: Real life successes and proven best practices across industries.
- Top tip for raising the profile of CX: Take execs through the current customer experience (no whitewash!) and engage them in your vision for the future.
- Most formative prior job experience: Call center agent – nothing is more impactful than talking to your upset customers.
- Common CX career mistake: Being too theoretical. Remember it’s about people.
- Talk to me about: Favorite restaurants and travel experiences.